In 1952 Schweizer Graphische Mitteilungen (SGM), Revue Suisse de L’imprimerie (RSI) and Typographische Monatsblätter (founded in 1933) joined forces and merged into a single monthly periodical titled TM (Typographic Monthly), published at Zollikofer & Co. AG, St. Gallen, Switzerland and still in print today. TM was written in German and French text and in some instances, such as special issues and captions, they provided English translations. Editor in-chief Rudolf Hostettler (1919–1981), contributors Emil Ruder (1914–1970), Robert Büchler (b. 1914) and others, helped develop this publication into the premier Swiss typography and printing periodical of its time. Educational articles and inspirational covers influenced the development of Swiss graphic design and typography well beyond Switzerland.